Put my son to sleep in his new onesie, woke up to a bear raiding my drawers.
Some of the many funny Batman and Alfred moments over the years. BROTP.
"Leave the tray, please."
"I give you my word, I did not plan that."
The fact that he had to defend himself is the best part.
Whenever Bruce angsts about how hard it is not having parents I feel bad for Alfred.
Like , kinda throwing it all in his face there, Bats.
Alfred is the best parent in comics, not only because he’s a badass, or because he’s good at his job or even because he is so kind. It’s because he had to raise Bruce, can you imagine?
According to the song Seasons of Love from RENT, there are 525,600 minutes a year.
One line later, there are “525,000 Moments so dear”.
So, doing the math, we can glean that there are 600 moments which aren’t so dear.
And I think I just used one of them by walking in on my boss who forgot to lock the bathroom stall.
this post did not even remotely go in the direction I was expecting it to
I honestly don’t know which one I want the most! Zee? Wonder Woman? HUNTRESS???!?
Seams Nostalgic Alter Ego Geek Couture - handmade skirts.
They also carry some Marvel, including Cap, IM, Thor, Widow and Hawkeye.
Notice only 20 shades of gray
It’s been proven that women actually have an acute ability to pick up subtle differences in colors
In response to that last comment^^
Yes. It comes from the Hunter-Gatherer days.
Women were the gatherers. They had to be able to discern between the different shades of colors to know which plants were poisonous and which were not.
Men were out hunting, so they didn’t have to worry about that.
Which is why women see “Blood orange” and “crimson” and “scarlet” etc while guys just see “red”.
Well, that explains…
I KNEW THAT GIF WOULD BE AT THE BOTTOM
that is literally so untrue i can’t even begin to explain how erroneous of an explanation that is my hunter-gatherer bullshitting friend you are very wrong
Mercedes employs women to colour-match paint swatches and paint batches for their cars. Random fact of the day, you’re welcome
I like to have white or ambient noise playing while I study, so I thought I’d share a list of my favourite websites in case anyone else was interested.
- Rainymood - Allows you to play rain, with suggestions of ambient music to play at the same time. Has an iOS and Android app, my personal favourite.
- Calm - A visually beautiful website. Provides moving backgrounds and an option for guided calm which allows you to immerse yourself in the music and to relax. Has a free app for iPhone. Another one of my favourites.
- Showertime - The experience of taking a shower without the water. Allows you to control features such as length of shower, size of room, water pressure, etc.
- Coffitivity - The background noise of a coffee shop. Allows you to choose between different locations such as lunchtime lounge, morning murmur etc. Has an app for iOS and Android as well as a desktop app for OS X.
- Soundrown - A website with a sleek minimalist design, allows you to choose between rain, coffee shop, ocean, fire, bird noises, or a combination of the five.
- Relaxing Snow - Visually beautiful falling snow, the website gives you the opinion to play music with the scenery, or to choose your own.
- Raining.Fm - This website gives you the ability to adjust the rain to exactly how you’d like it, with options to tweak thunder, rain and storm noises. Has an app for iOS and Android, as well as a timer and snooze option.
- Rain For Me - Simple rain effects with the option to download the audio files for offline listening.
- Snowy Mood - Inspired by Rainy Mood, this website really makes you feel like it’s winter. Perfect for playing while snuggled up in a warm bed.
- Rainy Cafe - Combines the sounds of a bustling cafe setting with the sounds of drizzling rain. Allows you to select the volume of each setting, or turn one off completely.
Passage & Shelter
New paintings for Archimedes Gallery
Limited edition prints available online here